Child Care For PCSing Military Families

If you’ve ever tried to pack boxes with the help of preschool children, this post is for you! You can get some help finding child care when you are working on packing and unpacking those moving boxes. This is great news for those of you who are up to your necks in a move! The Department of Defense is paying for military service members to use the service Sittercity for free.

Read more about this program here at Stars and Stripes and at Sittercity.

This program provides not only referrals to child care providers, but also to housekeepers, tutors, senior care providers and pet care providers. It can be used for any occasion, not just a PCS, so it will be a great resource for those with deployed spouses!

The Army, Navy, Airforce and Marines are all a part of this program.

If you are moving and are looking for someone to watch your child…or your pet, give this program a try!

About Peggy Crippen

I am a military wife, mom and writer. I love to help the military community by sharing my knowledge of life in a military family. I write, blog and spend time chasing my children around. In my spare time, I love to read and ride motorcycles.

Leave a Reply